The ARROW-CROSS, also known as Line Control Sign (LCS) is one of the various LED variable message signs manufactured by TACSE, that is available in 4 different sizes: 400x400mm, 600x600mm, 800x800mm and 1000x1000mm. It is also possible to choose between the basic version of 2 aspects (red and green arrow) and 3 or 4 aspects (including diagonal amber arrows on the right or left).
• Enclosure made of aluminium.
• External coating in powder polyester polymerized at 230 °C.
• Access to the signal through the front opening door.
• 4 standard models available: 400x400mm, 600x600mm, 800x800mm and 1000x1000mm.
• Pictograms: red arrow, green arrow and diagonal amber arrows right and left.
• Nominal supply voltage: 230Vac. Others on demand.
• Signal control via contacts, via serial port (RS232 or RS245) or via Ethernet (RJ-45).
• Manufactured according to EN 12966.
• Very low consumption, high brightness and optimum visibility.
• Lightweight, easy to assemble and durable.
• On request, integrates sensor to adjust the brightness of the panel according to ambient light.