The SLA is an optical and acoustic signals for railway level crossings without barriers. They are installed at intersections between urban or interurban roads with railways (oriented towards vehicles), and usually four units are placed per level crossing (two in each direction of the road). In essence they consist of two red LED aspects in diameter 300 mm, a red LED message OTRO TREN (ANOTHER TRAIN) and an acoustic signal.
• One metal pole of 2 m with mounting plate.
• One metal support that fixes the signal head to the pole and allows its orientation.
• One signal head where the following elements are located:
– Two Ø300 red LED modules.
– One LED signal indicating “OTRO TREN“.
– Acoustic signal.
• Made of galvanized steel with polyester powder coating polymerized at 230ºC.
• Each LED module has a nominal individual consumption of 10W.
• Front with visors and contrast screens.
• The lenses of the lights are colourless and anti-shock.
• “OTRO TREN' signal in flashing mode with nominal consumption of 10W.
• Outdoor loudspeaker with impedance of 8 ohm and maximum power of 25W.
• Standard input voltage: 24Vdc.