• Control, adjustment and programming via PLC (Power Line Communications).
• Standard countdown: 2 digits (0-99). Optional: up to 3 digits (0-199).
• 2 possible modes of operation for time interval set up: stand alone (self-learning) or fixed.
• Standard countdown LED colours: red and green (alternated with the pedestrian LED colours).
• Standard input voltage: 230Vac, 120Vac, 42Vac. Other input voltages on demand.
• Possibility to choose between clear or smoked front lense.
• Circuits segmented in parallel to increase signal safety.
• Ingress Protection: IP65.
• Manufactured according to EN 12368 standard.
• Ability to monitor the real-time operation of the optics.
• Ability to monitor and control parameters such as consumption or brightness of the LEDs.
• The integration of countdown and pedestrian avoids the use of a third extra aspect.
• Low consumption and high brightness.
• Available in round (200 mm.) and square (200×200 mm.) versions.
• On request, it allows the integration with the acoustic devices for visually impaired people.